New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 

Quick question about energy (for everyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicotheempath

PostSubject: Quick question about energy (for everyone)   Sat 22 Aug 2009, 09:53

Has anybody ever attempted to create a famed "energy/psi/ki/chi/fire ball"?? Yeah it has alot of names but the question remains...has anybody ever tried it and if so what was your success with it??
Back to top Go down
Mystic Dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about energy (for everyone)   Sun 23 Aug 2009, 16:23

I attempted making a psi ball quite a few months ago. It was quite week. I got bored after the first 5 minutes lol, and decided to test its strength, i shocked my cheek!! then i tried again for another 5 minutes and shocked my pillow!! It was amazing... lol. But it was really weak, if i had spent a bit longer maybe it'd have been stronger but meh im an impatient person and cant sit still for long lol =)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about energy (for everyone)   Sun 23 Aug 2009, 19:37

It has happened to me a few years ago. I visited a friend of mine,who lived in an apartment,and it was night. We were sitting and talking about one of her ex-boyfriends and she told me that he was threatening her. As we were talking,suddenly,we hear steps on the corridor of the building (she was staying at the 1st floor). I realized that he has come back to try to make something evil,so,I rushed at the door,to "scan" the area (spiritually) and then I have put my hands on the door,creating an energy/fire shield/wall that could stop everything evil from crossing it. After that,I heard the steps again,and,in a matter of seconds,I created a huge fireball that I launched through the fire wall,across the corridor,from top to bottom,so that every evil program implemented to be erased. After that,we have never had trouble again with him.
P.S.: The Energy/Fire Shield/Wall that I created and launched were not visible,but I did feel them,and so did my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about energy (for everyone)   

Back to top Go down

Quick question about energy (for everyone)
Page 1 of 1