New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
    Links
    Visit The Venus Project

April 2018
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
    Google Analytics
    Google Analytics

Share | 

Mutation

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Mutation   Tue 18 Aug 2009, 18:55

I have always found a fascination to this subject. Ever since I found out what i could do no one else can't easily do them self. I found out that changes in the genes can alter peoples DNA causing Mutation. Sometimes These changes aren't good at all. Like Cancer, that's a type of Mutation. And others what most of use here on this site can do are called a good mutations.

Most of use have had these powers since birth or very young. So we don't realize the changes there is in our Biology. For Psychics the mutation takes place in the brain. the subconscious level. This is the most known but often over looked.
    Other mutation which are my favorite are Physical Mutations. Where people appearance or physical status change from "normal".
    What most of us hear have describe for our powers of being seems to be ruled by the mind. So far as i know it Pandaa is the only one I know that have a Mutation that changes her physical status from normal. She could be healthy and show no sign on a machine to be declare normal. But her performance can debate on that.
    (Sorry to put the spot light on you Pandaa)
    Mutation is a form of Evolution. Nature is taking it's course to bring a new type of human or any type of species to survive in the up coming era.

Lets face it the world is change, Physically and Mentally. Until you wake up from the illusion that nothing is going on, how can you ever hope on living a life worth living.
    This my take on Evolution so if anyone wants to add to this feel free and do so.
    Back to top Go down
    Axero

PostSubject: Re: Mutation   Wed 19 Aug 2009, 06:55

Wow I never thought about it that way... study
    Back to top Go down
    Pandaaa

PostSubject: -   Tue 01 Sep 2009, 08:08

Oh, it's okay, you may need to specify 'physical mutation' though, a whole mutation is impossible.. actually, I'm confused now, I physically mutate? I think you mean me always looking tired no matter what, and having sharp teeth and nails, you don't think I turn into a wolf, have actual fangs and claws or anything? Sorry, lol Smile
    Back to top Go down
    PeaceMaker

PostSubject: Re: Mutation   Tue 01 Sep 2009, 09:28

[quote="Pandaaa"]Oh, it's okay, you may need to specify 'physical mutation' though, a whole mutation is impossible.. actually, I'm confused now, I physically mutate? I think you mean me always looking tired no matter what, and having sharp teeth and nails, you don't think I turn into a wolf, have actual fangs and claws or anything? Sorry, lol Smile[/quote]

No. You looking tired doesn't related to being mutate. You really need some sleep but your somehow over righting your own basic needs to sleep. That comes from the inner part of your brain. all Mutation comes from the brain. Mind Over Matter ever heard of that saying. Well it's true. When it comes to it if the brain analysis that you are going to need extra help from your self then the abilities you already poses then you will change. Physically or Psychically. It also dependents on your will to live as well. That's an important Valuable.
    Back to top Go down
    Pandaaa

PostSubject: -   Tue 01 Sep 2009, 09:39

Ah, got it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutation   

Back to top Go down

Mutation
    Page 1 of 1