New Era

The official forum of the NSS Organization

HomePortalEventsFAQRegisterLog in
The new website of New-Era: TheHealer.eu Facebook Page: TheHealer.eu Blog: #TheHealerEU Blog
Similar topics
Links
Visit The Venus Project

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates and Partners

Join nightspy's empire

Tigara Electronica

poker online

Free no deposit poker bonus at BankrollMob

Pay4Surf - Paying Manual Traffic Exchange!

free hosting

moreniche.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of New Era on your social bookmarking website
Google Analytics
Google Analytics

Share | 

Re: Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axero

PostSubject: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 14:32

I was wondering if I could just put a fake last name, because I don't want people finding me... And second I'm not gonna put my photo if I want addition help. And I'm putting a fake place so no one knows where I live... I'm sorry I'm only 12 and I'm not gonna do this. Not trying to be rude or something. So hopefully you'll still accept me... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NightSpy
Admin

PostSubject: Personal fields of the profile   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 14:47

The personal fields from the Profile (Real Last Name,Birth Date,Location,etc.) are Private! Only the Administrators will be able to see those fields,so,please enter your Real Full Name!
About the Real Photo of yourself...if you need special help than you MUST send us your photo by e-mail (also accessible only by the Administrators)
When one of the Administrators requests you to send him a photo of yourself in his private e-mail,you should do so.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Axero

PostSubject: Re: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 15:56

NightSpy wrote:
The personal fields from the Profile (Real Last Name,Birth Date,Location,etc.) are Private! Only the Administrators will be able to see those fields,so,please enter your Real Full Name!
About the Real Photo of yourself...if you need special help than you MUST send us your photo by e-mail (also accessible only by the Administrators)
When one of the Administrators requests you to send him a photo of yourself in his private e-mail,you should do so.
Thank you!
I'm sorry even if it is private I don't want you guys seeing that stuff... That's personal info.
Back to top Go down
Primal

PostSubject: Re: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 15:59

Does this mean you have to leave the site?

Admin

PostSubject: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 16:27

Primal wrote:
Does this mean you have to leave the site?
No. This means you are breaking the rules...
Back to top Go down
Primal

PostSubject: Re: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 16:30

What happens if the rules are broken though?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 16:36

Primal wrote:
What happens if the rules are broken though?

When you break a rule,usually,you get punished.
I think the punishment would be Points Penalties,or even lowering the Rank to simple member.
Back to top Go down
Primal

PostSubject: Re: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 16:39

Okay, at least Axero isn't being banned.

Admin

PostSubject: Rules are Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 16:45

If the Rank gets lowered to simple Member from any other Group (like Helper or Researcher) it will be hard to regain the titles earned. So I suggest that ALL members respect the rules,no matter the age,location,or other things like that. What I am trying to create here is a forum based on Order and Discipline,and I really don't like (or better HATE) when Rules are broken!
Back to top Go down
Axero

PostSubject: Re: Re: Rules   Mon 17 Aug 2009, 17:27

NightSpy wrote:
If the Rank gets lowered to simple Member from any other Group (like Helper or Researcher) it will be hard to regain the titles earned. So I suggest that ALL members respect the rules,no matter the age,location,or other things like that. What I am trying to create here is a forum based on Order and Discipline,and I really don't like (or better HATE) when Rules are broken!
Sorry no can do... Take away my group membership I don't care I'm still a researcher. The group title don't mean shizz to me. And the points I don't care about either. Do what you have to do I'm not put my personal information on this site... Nor any other sites. I ask that you are willing to appreciate my point of view. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Rules   

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules
Page 1 of 1